Forums

Ironwoman <3

Quick find code: 181-182-345-66136769

X Scarlete X
May Member 2023

X Scarlete X

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have recently started my journey on my baby Ironwoman account after needing a break from my Main.. who is currently grinding out her Comp cape.. and frankly needed a break.

I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying it, I maxed many years ago so a lot of the changes in the starter areas I hadn't noticed or didn't concern me.

Burthorpe is gorgeous and for a new player / lil Ironwoman account helps immensely .So a big well done on a good job done.

I love the planning aspect of knowing what skill I will be training and what I will either need to gather or kill.. not tele to GE and buy it ;)

I made my first ring of luck yesterday and it was a buzz, getting the level to make it and a dash to wildy mage arena to buy some cosmics! I haven't experienced that buzz for a long time on my main even when I dinged 120 slayer a couple of days ago.

So if you are looking for a break or a little challenge try an ironman/woman .. not sure about the Hard mode .. but I will see how this little one goes :)

Keep up the good work !

01-Jan-2020 16:04:57

Aurumtail

Aurumtail

Posts: 708 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
X Scarlete X said :
I love the planning aspect of knowing what skill I will be training and what I will either need to gather or kill.. not tele to GE and buy it ;)

Yup, it's funny because it might sound insignificant on paper, but in practice, having to acquire stuff on your own makes a world of a difference. Combined with being able to keep all your loot instead of selling it to the GE makes the game mode so much more satisfying! :)

X Scarlete X said :
So if you are looking for a break or a little challenge try an ironman/woman .. not sure about the Hard mode .. but I will see how this little one goes :)

Just my opinion, but I'd avoid the hardcore mode; while on paper it might sound cool (and in practice it probably is for a time), lots of people who have gone hardcore and died, have lost their motivation to keep playing. It's just that even if you were the best PvMer there is, the servers can always go down, your own internet connection can disconnect, or even your PC itself might fatally crash at any point, so eventually you'll most certainly die, and it could easily demotivate you from continuing. :P

In an ideal world though where those issues wouldn't exist, hardcore ironman would be a cool step to take after practicing enough PvM on another account.
"Fly on, sparrowhawk: past the goshawk's grasp, to the sky's embrace."
~Apologus de Accipiter

01-Jan-2020 16:15:29

Quick find code: 181-182-345-66136769 Back to Top