Forums

Dead, Buried, and undead oh my

Quick find code: 181-182-186-66283707

Rustbrand
Mar Member 2023

Rustbrand

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We finally got a backstory for the raptor! I was honestly expecting it to be armor possessed by spirits. I remember the raptor referring to himself as 'we' once. Of course it can easily just be The raptor's way of throwing us off. Still I was kind of thinking he had something to do with being a product of necromancy.

I enjoyed the touch up that was given to the raptor. The proportions are much more realistic than that humongous barrel-chested plate . Still, I should have seen it coming with the graphical update. The model was much more petite. It could have been anyone but I am satisfied with the reveal. Both characters have an attitude.

I enjoyed the puzzle. It gave me Pokemon Gold/Silver vibes when we are solving the tile puzzles to release the Pokémon, unknown. It was the edges of the tile puzzle having borders. Overall, I liked the mini-quest. Not sure what to think about Necromancy but I am enjoying this new quest series.

My only neg is that the quest was too short. I felt like it could have easily have been longer. I was ready to keep going to the next part. Even if it just led to a cliffhanger.

18-Jul-2023 06:00:27

Quick find code: 181-182-186-66283707 Back to Top