Forums

My greatest compliments

Quick find code: 181-182-184-66279696

DarknessJak
Jan Member 2018

DarknessJak

Posts: 463 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So when it comes to bossing, it's always tedious and frustrating, always, however with a couple of new bosses things have changed, Croesus is now my most favorite boss due to the fact that if you make a minor mistake, you don't get insta killed, you also don't have death costs, it's not hectic, it's just a nice relaxing piece of content that has a public boss lobby which helps you learn the mechanics, now I 4 man Croesus with ease thanks to the help of many Croesus players' help. I think more bosses should be based on this concept as it promotes a more friendly approach to content while also paying out with Cryptbloom drops, it's a perfect medium.

My second favorite boss is now Zuk, the waves are quite frustrating but the actual boss fight itself is one of my most favorite boss fights, maybe we could get a new Boss Cavern where you take on 11 bosses one after another with each boss retaining their drop rates and slightly increasing as you complete each level, allowing players to choose which order the bosses are fought in would be giving them a chance for increased drop rates on an item they really want. When it comes to mechanics, the Insta kill mechanic will get you killed due to other mechanic malfunctions like bladed dive or surge (for the love of God fix those abilities please) but other than that, Zuk is a very enjoyable experience with a great drop rate system, the only reason the drop rate for this boss is obscured is due to the wave system in the first half of the fight, if not for the waves Zuk would be my #1 boss in all of Runescape.

Keep up the good work Jagex.

07-May-2023 03:10:34

Quick find code: 181-182-184-66279696 Back to Top