Forums

Praise for Recent updates

Quick find code: 181-182-124-66289714

Hanzai Jr

Hanzai Jr

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want to say that the recent updates that have been coming into the game have been amazing.

Specifically, the new Wildy bosses, ToA and forestry. As someone who played alonescape for a long time I found it difficult to interact with others in game. As for a long time OSRS players have been focused on effeincy and gp or xp per hours. Instances made the game world feel empty and I would often play days at time without talking to anyone.

The wildly bosses brought the wilderness back to life as they are challenging rewarding while carrying an element of risk. I have since learnt to tank, anti-pk which has made the wildy seem more accessible.

ToA is a well balanced raid that rewards you for bringing in learners while also and allowing solo players an avenue for learn different mechanics at their own pace.

Forestry was the first time I have actually enjoyed skilling as the random events and in game chat broke up the tedium of the wc skill into manageable chunks.

I feel like the game has really opened up and become more enjoyable over the past year and I think the amazing dev staff and everyone who works on OSRS should be proud of their achievements.

Thank you to the JaGex staff. OSRS and has been my go-to game for coming on 15 years and I feel like the game is just entering into a golden age.

Appreciatively
Mr Hanzai

02-Nov-2023 10:09:44 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2023 10:10:26 by Hanzai Jr

Quick find code: 181-182-124-66289714 Back to Top