Forums

Keep or sell Lotd

Quick find code: 17-18-992-66206225

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
unless your upgrading it to hazel dont sell. the tier 4 luck isnt just for hazel drops. but also for all pvm rare drops and for clues too. so downgrading to tier 3 is like telling the game you dont want to get expensive drops anymore from any content ingame. trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

04-Mar-2021 08:56:53

Frahaleah
Feb Member 2022

Frahaleah

Posts: 311 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
S 1 M O N said :
Make the relic out of it, and then never worry again. If you're just causally pvming you wont need the bis dps relics anyway

Yeah, cause the only two bis combat relics are fury of the small and the dharok set clone (forgot the name), yet we get 3 relic power slots.

Also, on the subject of Lotd and HSR, Why is it lotd is the only alchemical jewelry that doesn't bind on equip, and does hsr bind on equip?

04-Mar-2021 11:38:45 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2021 11:40:25 by Frahaleah

WolvinGod
Aug Member 2021

WolvinGod

Posts: 3,074 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would say keep lotd or make it a relic. I would make it a relic if I didn't use the teleports to keld/GE often for clues. No matter how many times I sell mine, I always end up buying it again soon after. With the new Rings coming out, you prob would want to have it passive anyway.

07-Mar-2021 20:14:53 - Last edited on 07-Mar-2021 20:15:26 by WolvinGod

PhelanDog
Feb Member 2012

PhelanDog

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On going discussion/dispute, does lotd and lotd relic stack? I can't find anything that says it does or does not. I know that each luck relic does not stack but I heard both lotd does and it doesn't from players woof!

15-Aug-2023 23:23:32

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,655 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PhelanDog said :
On going discussion/dispute, does lotd and lotd relic stack? I can't find anything that says it does or does not. I know that each luck relic does not stack but I heard both lotd does and it doesn't from players

Having both the relic and the ring on doesn't really do anything extra, it doesn't stack you'll only get a single t4 luck boost so better to only wear ring and use another relic or use the relic and wear a dps ring.

16-Aug-2023 11:23:53

Quick find code: 17-18-992-66206225 Back to Top