Forums

Clover Parasol Price Check?

Quick find code: 17-18-973-66228384

JungleCakes
Dec Member 2023

JungleCakes

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shortly after reset on one of my alts i got this item from a purp gem. Wouldn't sell for anything over 5m. I used the 5m and put in offer for 2 at 2.5 and then dumped again. Only doing it to the ones i win to maximize winnings. Don't hold on to them at the end of the day. 3rd wave starts tomorrow.
I also did this to the pet. I won 3. They are both at almost exact same price although now pets under 2m. And also the pera. I won 2 or 3 of those and its even lower.. and i cant remember everything rn honestly but yeah they are low low low and its not over.

10-Sep-2021 08:46:16

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JungleCakes said :
Shortly after reset on one of my alts i got this item from a purp gem. Wouldn't sell for anything over 5m. I used the 5m and put in offer for 2 at 2.5 and then dumped again. Only doing it to the ones i win to maximize winnings. Don't hold on to them at the end of the day. 3rd wave starts tomorrow.
I also did this to the pet. I won 3. They are both at almost exact same price although now pets under 2m. And also the pera. I won 2 or 3 of those and its even lower.. and i cant remember everything rn honestly but yeah they are low low low and its not over.

Hes talking about the clover parasol not the rainbow parasol...
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

10-Sep-2021 10:01:06

RSGOTMEFATT

RSGOTMEFATT

Posts: 302 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel bad for rainbow holders jagex really messed up this promotion, I put in 50 buys for rainbow capes filled in under a hour, mass influx of tokens coming into the game.
Grand Exchange: Finished buying 1 x Christmas cracker

10-Sep-2021 13:32:07

JungleCakes
Dec Member 2023

JungleCakes

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry i was a little tired, i can clarify. I had both. The first i mentioned was clover, and yes i stand by the pricing at that time. I still have things i have to do and some online work that needs done so i wont be on for a bit to check, but it COULD have rebounded a little to that 7m mentioned. But at reset that wont be the case. The RB parasol didn't sell for 5. They barely went for 3 first time. Probably be under 1m today lol The pet was selling for the same as the clover parasol.

10-Sep-2021 18:16:03

Quick find code: 17-18-973-66228384 Back to Top