Forums

Empty Easter basket.

Quick find code: 17-18-947-66277879

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
https://runescape.wiki/w/Empty_Easter_basket

Says It's Tradeable. Which is great.

Also says We can put a set of the New 2023 Easter Eggs in but can't take them out.

So the question is. Will it be tradeable with the eggs in. I'm not too sure...

I have a basket and 1 egg from full set. Just wondering.

Hopefully someone has tested it. :P
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

06-Apr-2023 17:19:44

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,655 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
empty easter basket is a ~1.5/4,790 chance rare drop from lost easter basket according to wiki

But why is the basket so expensive? Does it have an actual use other than keepsake?

16-Apr-2023 08:32:23 - Last edited on 16-Apr-2023 08:32:38 by Jeremy Cheng

Dr Goldfire
May Member 2012

Dr Goldfire

Posts: 2,553 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Limdog said :
How do you get an empty basket. I see lost ones, but I don't know how to get an empty one.

By opening lost baskets. According to Wiki it seems to be the rarest reward though. (if you take Skill pet bunny variations as a single item and not knowing Easter egg pet data)
Everything, ranging from sub-atomic particles to galaxy clusters, has its dynamics predefined. And then there are people claiming that systems like economy, society or other human sub-systems are in our hands.

A girl without freckles is like a night without stars.

16-Apr-2023 11:16:21

Dr Goldfire
May Member 2012

Dr Goldfire

Posts: 2,553 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
empty easter basket is a ~1.5/4,790 chance rare drop from lost easter basket according to wiki

But why is the basket so expensive? Does it have an actual use other than keepsake?

Expensive? A point of view I would say.
Empty basket is roughly 1 / 3200 rarity and costs up to 50m while an Intricate Easter egg can be found in around 1 / 684 and its price is in hundreds of millions (latest price I saw was 680m then a guy was trying to sell me one for 600m so I guess it's above half billion).

Then a question arises: Is the Empty basked undervalued or the Intricate Easter egg (which should be more abundant according to Wiki probabilities) overpriced?

And regarding the usage, you can wield even the Empty basket (without eggs).
Everything, ranging from sub-atomic particles to galaxy clusters, has its dynamics predefined. And then there are people claiming that systems like economy, society or other human sub-systems are in our hands.

A girl without freckles is like a night without stars.

16-Apr-2023 11:26:59 - Last edited on 16-Apr-2023 11:42:18 by Dr Goldfire

Flumps
Jan Member 2010

Flumps

Posts: 715 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dr Goldfire said :
Jeremy Cheng said :

Expensive? A point of view I would say.
Empty basket is roughly 1 / 3200 rarity and costs up to 50m while an Intricate Easter egg can be found in around 1 / 684 and its price is in hundreds of millions (latest price I saw was 680m then a guy was trying to sell me one for 600m so I guess it's above half billion).

Then a question arises: Is the Empty basked undervalued or the Intricate Easter egg (which should be more abundant according to Wiki probabilities) overpriced?

And regarding the usage, you can wield even the Empty basket (without eggs).
Some people accidently eat the eggs. Don't ask me how i know this!

17-Apr-2023 00:01:29

mr togue
Sep Member 2020

mr togue

Posts: 6,957 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i have not been on line for a few days due to a death of a friends mother ,,, her mother is at peace and every thing is good,

how ever i was not here during the end of the easter event and i was looking in my bank, and noticed a few things ,,

1) easter maps was not removed and i still have 2
2) all the eggs are still there shame i did not get the rare ones,,i have alot,,
3) i have 2 empty baskets,,,
4) i have 2 found easter baskets that i have not raided yet, ( which means i could get a rare eggs, but most unlikely,, and of coarse i have 2 full baskets,,

question... should i hold on to the easter maps, and the un-raided found easter baskets,, i do not believe there is a any way to trade them,, but they might be unique enough to hold on to for ever .. what do you all think?

21-Apr-2023 00:18:15 - Last edited on 21-Apr-2023 01:02:51 by mr togue

Quick find code: 17-18-947-66277879 Back to Top