Forums

Fish mask is cool Thread is locked

Quick find code: 17-18-866-66226516

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,135 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
you know, if you do some kreeya for like 1 or 2 hours you can buy 1 since its only like what? 9m?.

The fish mask is mostly used as a losing bet for challenges since most people dont think it looks that attracting
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

24-Aug-2021 06:44:11

Mesper
Dec Member 2023

Mesper

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raphtalia6 said :
you know, if you do some kreeya for like 1 or 2 hours you can buy 1 since its only like what? 9m?.

The fish mask is mostly used as a losing bet for challenges since most people dont think it looks that attracting

Kreeya?Its like 19m btw
Hello!

24-Aug-2021 07:28:33

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

ye kreeya, ah its 18-19m now.

well thats 3-4 hours of kreeya or 1-2 hours vindi if you get a lance you can even buy 2 of them.

what i mean is that if you want to buy it you should do it since its easy to obtain because of its quantity right now. it only takes a few hours to get it thats kinda what i meant. you can do vindi if you got some experience or kreeya if you have not that much experience. or like 12 hours of mining or fishing would be enough too if you dont like pvming.
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

24-Aug-2021 09:59:12

Mesper
Dec Member 2023

Mesper

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raphtalia6 said :

well thats 3-4 hours of kreeya or 1-2 hours vindi if you get a lance you can even buy 2 of them.

what i mean is that if you want to buy it you should do it since its easy to obtain because of its quantity right now. it only takes a few hours to get it thats kinda what i meant. you can do vindi if you got some experience or kreeya if you have not that much experience. or like 12 hours of mining or fishing would be enough too if you dont like pvming.

Whats kreeya and vindi
Im mining lvl 99 so i make around 3m per trip(500 magic notepaper)of mining banite
Hello!

24-Aug-2021 11:05:03

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Mesper said :
Raphtalia6 said :

Whats kreeya and vindi
Im mining lvl 99 so i make around 3m per trip(500 magic notepaper)of mining banite

those are bosses in runescape that you can defeat for money.

i dont know how much i make a trip but doing dark animica is like 2m/hour for me atm with aura on.

so a trip for me is like 3-4 times that. but im using porters and grace of the elves.

24-Aug-2021 13:09:44

Trip180

Trip180

Posts: 16,702 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Go buy one now. And try fishing swordfish with it to get your 18m or whatever back. You must fish while wearing it, and try to get it to blow bubbles.

Also, try it with a bubble blower token.
I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

24-Aug-2021 16:53:29

Quick find code: 17-18-866-66226516 Back to Top