Alternative of Bonds Thread is locked

Quick find code: 17-18-692-66274198

godekloot xd
Jan Member 2021

godekloot xd

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

Today, a player can buy a maximum of 10 bonds at once for a budget of US$79.99
If you buy 10x bonds multiple times in a row, you already get a warning of "know your limit - pay attention!".

We have a white party hat just under 100b / 66.9m for 1 bond price today.
1495 bonds (149x10) * US$7.99 = US$11,960

White was over 200b in April 2022, with bond value 50m. (feel free to take a calculator)

Jagex,
How much $ do you expect as a Runescape team via the Jagex payment store,
to legally buy the white that now costs 100,000m.

Runescape is against real-world trading, I concurr.

Can they make a new option instead of bonds, through the Jagex Store?
An accurate ratio between GP & $
Given the current prices of a Partyhat these days.

hereby, the announcement:
Upgrading the option of Bonds.

Thank you.

08-Feb-2023 00:27:13 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2023 00:55:24 by godekloot xd

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
you could buy for 11k irl money bonds for a white paper hat, or you could get a driver license+ an average car, and a week vacation somewhere to relax. for the same price. (atleast where i live). tbh personally i prefer that vacation over having that white partyhat. not to mention some players dont even have 11k on their bank because they are paying for college to get a proper job, or they have kids that need school money for a fun trip to the animal zoo. so make sure to prioritize your real live over an ingame item that could disappear anytime when jagex decides to close the game for good. trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

08-Feb-2023 08:18:45

Andromeda
Jul Member 2008

Andromeda

Posts: 9,296 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex didn't set the prices for a bond, the community did. And they will again with these "upgraded" bonds.

I don't think a different option to buy in-game wealth would change the fact that discontinued oldschool rares are simply expensive :/

Or are you hinting at Jagex making OG rares available for direct purchase through Solomons store? In which case, it would completely destroy the beauty of rares and make them pointless..
Messier31

08-Feb-2023 11:07:36

godekloot xd
Jan Member 2021

godekloot xd

Andromeda said :
Jagex didn't set the prices for a bond, the community did. And they will again with these "upgraded" bonds.

I don't think a different option to buy in-game wealth would change the fact that discontinued oldschool rares are simply expensive :/

Or are you hinting at Jagex making OG rares available for direct purchase through Solomons store? In which case, it would completely destroy the beauty of rares and make them pointless..

Explain to me,

You are asking a budget for a Blue partyhat to me.

I want to reach this amount through Jagex Store in 1 payment & trade to you.

I'm happy with blue - Your are happy with the price you want - Jagex got my $ for it.

What is expected from us?
More than 100 times a payment of 10 bonds?
We already get a warning, if we do this 5 times in a row.

In summary:
I want to execute this in 1 payment by Jagex, expect the option bonds in their system.

And no, no solomon store.
I'm also from the old good times like you, my friend.

08-Feb-2023 12:23:08 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2023 12:39:19 by godekloot xd

godekloot xd
Jan Member 2021

godekloot xd

Raphtalia6 said :
you could buy for 11k irl money bonds for a white paper hat, or you could get a driver license+ an average car, and a week vacation somewhere to relax. for the same price. (atleast where i live). tbh personally i prefer that vacation over having that white partyhat. not to mention some players dont even have 11k on their bank because they are paying for college to get a proper job, or they have kids that need school money for a fun trip to the animal zoo. so make sure to prioritize your real live over an ingame item that could disappear anytime when jagex decides to close the game for good.

I thank you for your opinion.

I simply want,
to give an acceptable price $ to jagex store, to get a partyhat in the current coins-value.
The value in coins , i'll trade to the seller.

No default budget.
The coins , need to be based on the street value of the partyhat.

The seller got my coins, that I've bought official by them.
I have the partyhat, that's all.

1) My $ with 1 purchase steph.
2) I get GP from Jagex, like Keys - runescape - membership.
3) I trade the GP for a partyhat with a seller in W2 or later in G.E when max cash is renewed.

08-Feb-2023 12:37:23 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2023 12:45:27 by godekloot xd

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
godekloot xd said :
Raphtalia6 said :
you could buy for 11k irl money bonds for a white paper hat, or you could get a driver license+ an average car, and a week vacation somewhere to relax. for the same price. (atleast where i live). tbh personally i prefer that vacation over having that white partyhat. not to mention some players dont even have 11k on their bank because they are paying for college to get a proper job, or they have kids that need school money for a fun trip to the animal zoo. so make sure to prioritize your real live over an ingame item that could disappear anytime when jagex decides to close the game for good.

I thank you for your opinion.

I simply want,
to give an acceptable price $ to jagex store, to get a partyhat in the current coins-value.
The value in coins , i'll trade to the seller.

No default budget.
The coins , need to be based on the street value of the partyhat.

The seller got my coins, that I've bought official by them.
I have the partyhat, that's all.

1) My $ with 1 purchase steph.
2) I get GP from Jagex, like Keys - runescape - membership.
3) I trade the GP for a partyhat with a seller in W2 or later in G.E when max cash is renewed.

tbh having an option to buy more than 10 bonds in 1 purchase would be great, would stackable purchases in the store help?, like buy 5x the 10 bonds package, instead of 5 seperate transactions of 10 bonds?. that could be a simple option.
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

08-Feb-2023 13:02:16

Quick find code: 17-18-692-66274198 Back to Top