Forums

lucky dip ticket rclmtn bond

Quick find code: 17-18-611-66227775

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so I took the bait out of curiousity that leonard said I was missing a few lucky dip tickets, and I bought a bond and redeemed it for the service, which only gave me
ONE
ticket, and I should have known that was going to be all it was... I didn't go find gilly willikers the first day before reset and my daily challenge.

text on screen after redeeming a bond insures against missing future tickets "indefinitely" and thats SEEMS very promising. I will not miss any of the tickets for the duration of the lockdown, but... its possible I could go on vacation a year or two from now, and if the reclamation service will still be working then, then that would be totally worth it. I think.

the wording at wiki makes it seem more like the reclamation service will only last for one event at a time, but the text on redeeming bond said "indefinitely" so I thought I'd testify to y'all, and inform whatever choice you want to make there.

https://runescape.wiki/w/Lucky_Dip_ticket

so... I could be wrong, and the service doesnt actually apply next time, but I will hope it does, and maybe they'll read what we're saying about it, and adjust whichever way makes sense to them.

its confusing right now.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Sep-2021 20:34:30 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2021 20:34:50 by J R Kerr

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oh man. gold armadyl ofc. thats my jam.
will be dipping toward that til I get it.

idk how much it'll change my fashionscape, but barrows fsoa kinda gold, the 1k skin for kerry is kinda gold, so it could all kinda match.

edit/add: and I am totally digging that the dip isn't limited. I won a gold linza before, and I sometimes feel guilty like some newer player could made better use of it than me, and this change means I'm absolved of the guilt. everybody can win this stuff now. cool.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

05-Sep-2021 05:29:11 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2021 05:30:40 by J R Kerr

Trip180

Trip180

Posts: 16,702 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Need golden t90 armour to get people stoked, but it would need to be very rare to not break the game. I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

05-Sep-2021 21:42:40

Merra

Merra

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yeah i keep getting told im missing some but i cant find ANYWHERE to see how many i missed, i dont want to use a bond to get only one missed ticket... there should be a way to see how many youve missed, either at leonard or in the bond usage interface prior to purchasing the reclamation...

08-Sep-2021 05:24:08

Quick find code: 17-18-611-66227775 Back to Top