Forums

Botfarms using.. Beers?

Quick find code: 17-18-593-66256049

King Noob X
Nov Member 2023

King Noob X

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If a f2p bot dies with 25k worth of items in the purple portal in a dangerous clan war, it drops 25k.

Beers are bought by bots then muled off in giant farms in clan wars. This brings in a lot of gp (until removed by Jagex). Beers are only 1.9k each.

Can you imagine the chaos if beers got manipulated over 8334 gp? It would be madness.

24-Jun-2022 00:42:43

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
dont forget farming low level slayer mobs!, im sure some bots have like 1 mil kc on them and made like billions on it, i wonder if theres a way to track down those players with that much kc and IP ban them from the game. trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

24-Jun-2022 00:52:12

Trip180

Trip180

Posts: 16,702 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Imagine killing them for sport and getting banned as an account that was profiting from them.

But I wonder if the bonded killer bots, the ones killing the unbonded 25k bots in clan wars, don't accumulate a lot of gp.
I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

26-Jun-2022 21:14:47

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,655 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow how interesting, maybe beer could have its price at pubs matched to slightly above whatever their current ge price is to remove this way botfarms make money. Beer would probably be in high demand in pubs for soldiers who survived fighting zamorak and his forces. I know there are still barrels on a tap, but maybe there'll be bouncers guarding those and you have to pay slightly above their current ge price to fill up your beer glass.

28-Jun-2022 05:20:58

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Be Offended said :
You're claiming all players with 1m kc are bots?

I am claiming that people with over a mil kc should be manually checked if they are botting since there is a high chance they are bots, i never claimed all players with 1 mil kc are bots but im sure some bots have like 1 mil kc on them ,cute username btw.
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

28-Jun-2022 08:04:25

Be Offended
Aug Member 2014

Be Offended

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raphtalia6 said :
Be Offended said :
You're claiming all players with 1m kc are bots?

I am claiming that people with over a mil kc should be manually checked if they are botting since there is a high chance they are bots, i never claimed all players with 1 mil kc are bots but im sure some bots have like 1 mil kc on them ,cute username btw.

Can you give some examples? Like where are you seeing all these 1m kc bots at? I'm honestly curious.

30-Jun-2022 05:11:59

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

while doing elites ive been in the fremennik slayer dungeon alot of times where you find them slaying turots, in the past bots used to do aby demons in the slayer tower and bots on ankous in the stronghold of security. i also remember cockroach bots back in the day.
so i guess it wouldnt surprise me if there are bots with 1m kc nowadays after years of bots.

also dont forget they had to change the sophem dungeon because of the scorpion issue.
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

30-Jun-2022 11:33:38

Quick find code: 17-18-593-66256049 Back to Top