Forums

Elder Divination Outfit

Quick find code: 17-18-489-66158606

Ricks
Jul Member 2008

Ricks

Posts: 90 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
making them on the work bench only allows you to craft the pieces. Once you have gotten all the different set pieces you can use them individually on each other to craft the elder outfit pieces, if you dont have them in your bank diango holds skill outfit pieces

08-May-2020 00:16:46

Na te
Aug Member 2009

Na te

Posts: 131 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was just gonna do the same thing and I'm having the exact same problem. I have 120 invention, 99 div, 54000 fragments but don't have the option to make any of the pieces either.

UPDATE: Nevermind, for some reason it's only visible after you log out and back in after getting the message that you have enough fragments. Smh Jagex.

12-May-2020 00:16:41 - Last edited on 12-May-2020 00:27:39 by Na te

Arelamus
Jan Member 2022

Arelamus

Posts: 200 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
another oversight : the Elder Divination doesn't have the same perks as Modified diviner headwear & vice versa (ie - cant retrieve chronicles in Elder, cant teleport in Mod if at all possible)

any1 confirm this?

13-Jun-2021 22:33:22

Jumperkin

Jumperkin

Posts: 330 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm glad I found this thread. I was searching my account and googling for a while. Logging out and in finally added it to my workbench...

I'm kind of curious why you need to have max div fragments in the first place before being able to make any pieces.

24-Aug-2021 21:53:55

Jumperkin

Jumperkin

Posts: 330 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's interesting. Can I ask when you got yours?

I can quite clearly remember searching for info on this some years ago because I could find no option back then to make any div outfit pieces either. I've been playing intermittently over the last 5-10 years, so I've not followed all of the updates. I got 80+ div a long time ago though. I remember reading someone say you needed max fragments back then and I just left it at that and waited till I had them all. (I don't think it was an official source, but I didn't really care)

It's worth noting that nothing has changed in my invention discoveries. I just discover whatever's there when I'm doing invention. I'm fairly certain I haven't discovered anything in the last 6 months.

I'm sure you can understand my confusion regardless when the game actually tells me that I have max fragments and then the craftable outfit option still doesn't appear, until relogging...

26-Aug-2021 07:14:36

Quick find code: 17-18-489-66158606 Back to Top