Forums

ears scythe yo-yo round up

Quick find code: 17-18-390-66137012

X4death
Dec Member 2015

X4death

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On a different thread it is being discussed how many active players are left playing with any of these items.

If you were a classic player and have any of these 3 items, let us know what items you still have and are active.

Not a player who played and that account is long ago dead. Do not reply screaming about missing any of these items, and wanting them back.

Just active currently and have made the event. thanks as this will settle the question of how many are left in game. (and I know not all players read these threads)

Myself:
Scythe
Yo-Yo

03-Jan-2020 14:02:29

X4death
Dec Member 2015

X4death

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't believe this thread hasn't more posts..... I thought everyone has a 1 of these 3 items.

Maple, yes you are correct about the yo-yo, however, it is an item like the other 2, if you weren't there, you can't get 1.

cheers

made this post for 2 reasons.

1- separate the wannabes from the reals

and 2 - maybe we all could one day meet up with classic capes and make a parade with a scythe wielding army.

Like back in the old days when the dragon group used to walk around all looking the same in their dragon gear.

Cheer

04-Jan-2020 17:36:02 - Last edited on 04-Jan-2020 17:36:48 by X4death

Ratna Petit
Feb Member 2008

Ratna Petit

Posts: 1,267 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo-yo on 2 accounts.

(One has everything after Yo-yo until the new MTX stuff came out and events became more about money than fun with exception to the marionette. I do have the Hats/Scarves, but the marionettes were a bit of a hidden reward I missed out on. The other only has Yo-Yo and Rubber chicken, but was perm-banned shortly after Easter 2005, and has since been unbanned, but account is not completely active.)
Ohapute~!

04-Jan-2020 22:15:26

Quick find code: 17-18-390-66137012 Back to Top