Forums

Recontinued Discontinued Item

Quick find code: 17-18-265-66221396

Trip180

Trip180

Posts: 16,702 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In the "RuneScape Trading Directory," an item is listed as discontinued that returns regularly, "Rubber Turkeys."

"=================
DISCONTINUED ITEMS
=================

DISCONTINUED ITEMS:

Discontinued ..... Halloween mask, Party hat, Santa hat.
Discontinued ..... Disk of Returning, Easter egg, Half-wine, Pumpkin.
Discontinued ..... Christmas Cracker, Christmas Scythe, Christmas Tree hat.

Discontinued ..... Cloak of Seasons, Crown of Seasons, Pet of Seasons token.
Discontinued ..... Crab hat, Fish mask, Holly Wreath, Rubber Turkeys."

Source: RuneScape Trading Directory

Quick find code: 41-42-558-60051197
I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

07-Jul-2021 00:58:29

Trip180

Trip180

Purpose of posting this: People keep linking to this "official" list, and it's inaccurate. People make mistakes, not a big deal, just pointing this out again. I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

07-Jul-2021 01:03:54

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,472 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for this, Trip! Coincidentally I was browsing the Wiki for similar content differentiating the lists last week -- to no avail :P .

*Also! Maybe differentiate the Blk & Red Santa hat for further clarification, perhaps?

- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

07-Jul-2021 06:48:59 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2021 06:51:41 by Nead

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
to jump in on this.

If im correct the past 2 winter events they have been available to get through the big cracker in the ge (correct me if im wrong).

could that mean they intent to use the big winter cracker to add more winter rares in it in the future?. like santa or bsh or holly wreath?.

I also saw someone say turkeys got re released because a player cornered the market is this based on something or just a guess?.
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

07-Jul-2021 07:23:28

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeing as some are worried and concerned about the Rubber Turkey I'll pass it along to Jagex to see what we can find out. No promisses though as Jagex are hard to pin down on any items these days. ;)

Everything is that list todate has been confirmed by Jagex in the past as a Discontinued item item and thus can be posted in the Discontinued items section. Hence the list.

Anything not on that list belongs elsewhere in other Marketplace section.

;)
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

07-Jul-2021 11:31:12

ELITE STACK
Mar Member 2014

ELITE STACK

Posts: 8,082 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Seeing as some are worried and concerned about the Rubber Turkey I'll pass it along to Jagex to see what we can find out. No promisses though as Jagex are hard to pin down on any items these days. ;)

Everything is that list todate has been confirmed by Jagex in the past as a Discontinued item item and thus can be posted in the Discontinued items section. Hence the list.

;)

Turkeys are not discontinued they have been rereleased past 3 years from the cracker on xmas. Edit: Where did you hear jagex claim the turkeys are discontinued? Also I believe items like seasons armour should be added to that list since we havent seen a rerelease in 5 years. That list is outdated.
I need my blue charms back.

07-Jul-2021 11:34:30 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2021 11:44:05 by ELITE STACK

Trip180

Trip180

Tuffty said :

;)
Ty.
I cannot for the life of me manage to catch Covid. Perhaps it's because I didn't get vaxxed? The travails of those lacking immunity. :(

07-Jul-2021 15:12:51

Quick find code: 17-18-265-66221396 Back to Top