Forums

pc on dark facet items?

Quick find code: 17-18-193-66264554

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
suity reports luck facet at max cash, which can come from a day one player doing evil tree... and thatd be okay, I guess, but... twice now I have failed to even find rampage kbd because no one thought it would be a good idea to have early bird bonus like
menaphos
to let the imp/ramokee teleport players to event at least the first week without having the acheivement of all events found first

1st fail was being near kbd lair before the broadcasts said anything
2nd fail was because daemonheim is also ed2 and I was just outside the super short wildy draw distance to see any dots of other players

so the values of these things way too high now because the teleport to event doesnt exist until you have beaten each one once. expect it to be like day 3 or so before everyone can even get to events on time

real
item to discuss
is the super useful dungeoneering cape teleport to kal'ger resource dungeon which is just about as close to kbd or forgotten warriors as you can get.

good luck yall.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

18-Oct-2022 06:31:40

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ge mid pween 250m
ge mid facet 50m

and pween dipped to like a mere
72%
before addessed with cut from 60 keys to 10 traded from oddments. change was so slight. barely worth mention.

facet starting 50m and streeting 2b means the change is absurd. mad hats totally silent about it. not helping the rest of us.

I have 30 dragon rider gloves on 1,001 kc kbd log now. Its ridiculous.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

16-Nov-2022 00:00:26 - Last edited on 16-Nov-2022 20:06:00 by J R Kerr

Quick find code: 17-18-193-66264554 Back to Top