Forums

New skilling bosses/monsters

Quick find code: 16-17-961-66239340

God owns all
Nov Member 2021

God owns all

Posts: 304 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm enjoying Croesus and like the change of pace and having the option of fighting something without the use of combat itself.
So would just like to know if there's any plans on moving forward with more skilling bosses/monsters?
Everything you've ever wanted is hidden behind fear.

15-Dec-2021 04:37:17 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2021 01:16:38 by God owns all

Robbycool
May Member 2020

Robbycool

Posts: 281 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would rather see a large group boss that combines both skilling and combat.... not that skillers would have to use combat ofcourse. Skillers and combat players working together to accomplish different tasks to defeat a larger group boss... possibly 10 man ? why seperate skilling and combat when we could combine both into a sweet new type of hybrid boss! bump

15-Dec-2021 05:35:30

God owns all
Nov Member 2021

God owns all

Posts: 304 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big game hunter is quite simple and croesus isn't a boss that a solo mode can be integrated into but i do agree further skilling bosses should have a solo integration system as well as public/group/mass capabilities and i never said to "make new skilling monsters and make the skilling monsters group focused" i said some types of skilling monsters would be nice Everything you've ever wanted is hidden behind fear.

15-Dec-2021 13:38:10

PiraBob

PiraBob

Posts: 37,493 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wouldn't say Big Game Hunter is that simple, it's quite difficult especially if the arena is too big and you can't see where the dino is because it's too far away. Lag also often makes the dino teleport around (visually) or make your character lag in running away. Bob

12-Jan-2022 09:02:07

TheSpur8
Jul Member 2011

TheSpur8

Posts: 123 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
I'm not liking how the skilling bosses are going atm. bgh is too hard, and croesus needs a solo mode. New skilling boss needs to be solo and no reason to make new skilling monsters to be group, doesn't make sense.
I totally agree that all new skilling bosses should have a solo mode.

15-Jan-2022 12:18:18

Quick find code: 16-17-961-66239340 Back to Top