Forums

Fresh Start Worlds Feedback

Quick find code: 16-17-87-66260479

Deltaslug

Deltaslug

Posts: 32,671 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not a fan of the idea overall.
Not a fan of the inability to use your existing username/account (why not treat it like Darkscape and OSRS where I can be my username)
Not a fan of the idea of bringing over the tradeable tokens for the alt skilling pets and skill capes.

18-Aug-2022 13:01:50

Jazz X
Mar Member 2014

Jazz X

Posts: 147 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So instead you want to be "forced" to buy things in RS to play so Jagex can make money to stay in business?

Because that's the alternative if things like Fresh Start don't work and won't that be great!

27-Aug-2022 00:20:18

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Deltaslug said :
Not a fan of the idea overall.
Not a fan of the inability to use your existing username/account (why not treat it like Darkscape and OSRS where I can be my username)

Not a fan of the idea of bringing over the tradeable tokens for the alt skilling pets and skill capes.

Sorry that you are not a fan of the idea of OSRS FSW then. You will still need to create a new account to play FSW there just like in RS3 FSW.

27-Aug-2022 02:32:57

slayer batou
Oct Member 2020

slayer batou

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FSW is a slap in the face of current players. No special privileges should be extended to FSW. No bonuses.

After 15 years of playing, I may consider quitting. I was raised with ethics, equality between men/women has always been an issue in my country.

No special privs or bonuses or all get privs and bonuses. It's an issue of equality and ethics.

30-Aug-2022 20:42:08

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
slayer batou said :
FSW is a slap in the face of current players. No special privileges should be extended to FSW. No bonuses.

After 15 years of playing, I may consider quitting. I was raised with ethics, equality between men/women has always been an issue in my country.

No special privs or bonuses or all get privs and bonuses. It's an issue of equality and ethics.

Perhaps you don't realize new players are already getting privs and bonuses now in the main game. For instance, they get more xp on Revolution Mode.

30-Aug-2022 21:44:40

Quick find code: 16-17-87-66260479 Back to Top