Forums

anything for a "skiller"?

Quick find code: 16-17-741-66256194

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have 8 "premier reward tokens" and only find cosmetics to spend them on. Is anything worthwhile to a "skiller" coming soon that we can buy with these?

I have seen the youtube put out about the upcoming bosses this fall; and I know about the "Jagex Launcher" coming this fall. I plan on getting the launcher as soon as it gets out of the beta stage; but I don't do much combat. I'm wondering if there is anything new coming this fall for us "skillers". Anyone know?
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

25-Jun-2022 21:46:17

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sure. In August, Skilling in Wildy can be pker free if you prefer. It is an update obviously good for skillers as it may open up a large array of skilling activities that they may not even attempt because of pking. Then later in the year there will be plenty of skilling updates with Daughter of Chaos.

25-Jun-2022 22:31:51

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
jodie said :
I have 8 "premier reward tokens" and only find cosmetics to spend them on. Is anything worthwhile to a "skiller" coming soon that we can buy with these?

I dont see why you cant spend them on anything regardless of your acc type?

Whats so bad about cosmetic and being a skiller?
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

26-Jun-2022 07:53:55

Quick find code: 16-17-741-66256194 Back to Top