Forums

reducing money in rs3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-589-66166883

JesussLord
Sep Member 2018

JesussLord

Posts: 891 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know rs3 have been around and I've seen rs3 to osrs swap exchange is 1:10 or 1:8 these days. I was wondering if you can add skills or something that can help us reduce money in rs3 so that prices in rs3 isn't inflating the game. I know I am asking something weird and off putting, but I thought if we reduce the money from the game then the rs3 currency will be strong enough for rs3 to osrs as 1:2 or 1:3.

I was think if this will help reduce the price on items too. I am not an economical person on this so, please let me know if this is a good idea or not.
Life is supposed to be fun

21-Jun-2020 03:47:13

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RS3 is in deflation, not inflation. JMod said it in several occasions like this one:

"We were in a period of deflation last year which is the complete opposite of what people think."

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/9gxr3g/tldw_400_qa_livestream/

If you worry about inflation, tell Mod Ash to put more GE and Duel Arena Tax in OSRS rather.

RS3 and OSRS gp are two difference currencies just like Japanese Yen and British Pound.

1 British Pound is worth about 132 JPY, but Japan's economy is stronger than UK.

21-Jun-2020 05:00:26

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,168 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sadly this is not a Future Game update thats been advertised.

I also doubt very much that Jagex will do anything about GP in either game. GP is player made and spent.

Also word of advice. Trading GP between RS3 and OS or OS to RS3 is done at your own risk. It can't be done via the Forums.

I've locked this as it will just get trolled by the wider community if it was moved to another section. As proven by the above rant post.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

21-Jun-2020 13:58:04

Quick find code: 16-17-589-66166883 Back to Top