Forums

Wealth Evaluator Update Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-57-66212325

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They didn't offer refunds to the players who had previosuly puurchased presets or action bars when they were made feely available to everyone. I can imagine it would work in the same way for the wealth evaluator.

19-Apr-2021 18:13:33 - Last edited on 19-Apr-2021 19:09:19 by Trewavas

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I bought Wealth Evaluator long ago too but I certainly won't ask for a refund because I got early access and great value out of what I bought (with bond MTX) already.

Likewise, a lot of players also bought Prime Gaming Partnership MTX and received early access to content like the Amara and Purple Skin cosmetics. Should we all ask for refund for the Prime Gaming early access content too?

19-Apr-2021 18:14:37

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Trewavas said :
They didn't offer refunds to the players who ahd previosuly puurchased presets or action bars when they were made feely available to everyone. I can imagine it would work in the same way for the wealth evaluator.

Exactly. Jagex owns all the pixel content. We only "rent" or "borrow" them. When we are not getting refund from Bank Presets, Action Bars, Purple Skin and such, we are logically not going to get refund from Bank Evaluator. :)

19-Apr-2021 18:20:52

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Crazy Greek said :
The fact that they are not refunding this purchase is unacceptable, I don't know about you but i don't like spending 25$ on something others get for free.

The others probably have spent well more than $25 on Ability Bars, Bank Presets, Purple Skin and the likes. Do you also don't like them being free for other players now?

21-Apr-2021 18:56:47

Canis rufus
Jan Member 2006

Canis rufus

Posts: 1,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think that if someone had bought this in the past 15-30 days before the announcement, they should receive some compensation. Perhaps not a refund but something else (some free TH keys maybe). I never bought the evaluator as I considered it well over-priced.

22-Apr-2021 19:42:38

Shaane

Shaane

Posts: 49 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Canis rufus said :
I think that if someone had bought this in the past 15-30 days before the announcement, they should receive some compensation. Perhaps not a refund but something else (some free TH keys maybe). I never bought the evaluator as I considered it well over-priced.

This seems fair and I agree with it.

Kind of strange in my eyes that they continue to sell it even though it's so close to becoming free. It should be more clear when purchasing it that it'll soon be free for everyone in very little time, perhaps a message when viewing it or just simply remove the purchase options from it.

They could transfer the remaining Wealth Evaluator time into RunemetricsPro time or something.
Actively inactive.

23-Apr-2021 17:59:37

Quick find code: 16-17-57-66212325 Back to Top