Forums

The gaming Revolution! Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-550-66225142

Havoc Angel

Havoc Angel

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape is missing out on its chance to become the latest revolution in the gaming industry. Look up the game called Desentralind or Axie Infinity. Runescape is missing out on the biggest gaming revolution in history and will be put into the past if they don't move quickly and move on NFT technology and cryptocurrency. The Runescape economy would flourish like never before and attract a whole new set of new players who have become investors of a cryptocurrency over the past few years. With Runescape's technology, they are a perfect fit to make this happen and could easily intergrade their programming into blockchain technology. Please Runescape for the love of God remove the trading restrictions and allow us to have an almost real-world economy within Gilanor. Yall could easily tweak the Runescape economy and make GP into a real genuine cryptocurrency that all of us could profit off of. Have you seen the value of the new gaming cryptocurrencies and how fast those video games have grown within one year alone? Axie Infinity is already worth $70 a token and I think its about time Runescape bless their faithful users over the past 15 years or more and do a special update that will do airdrops or turn all of the hard work that we have built up into real-world value. I want to see the day where I wake up and my luck of the dwarves ring becomes an NFT that has real-world value. That would make me so happy I practically would never log out of this game! I'm sure most of the gamers here in RS3 would feel the same way if they woke up and their Party Hats became a real NFT that they could sell on the internet or trade like its a real-world asset and could easily become worth millions of dollars in the Future if Runescape did an update turning in-game items into NFT's. Please Jagex let's even do a vote and see what the community thinks about this idea.
A Dreamer, and Gielinor citizen.

11-Aug-2021 15:32:02 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2021 15:37:49 by Havoc Angel

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,604 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What you are suggesting would violate both the existing Terms and Conditions (
https://www.jagex.com/c=vG-amvM0Bo8/terms/terms.ws
) as well as the Rules of RuneScape .

The items and gp on any account belong to Jagex, and therefore you are not legally able to sell them outside of the game.

If you have further suggestions for RS3, that do not break the T&C or the Rules, you are welcome to post those in the Game Content Suggestions Forum .

The Future Game Updates Forum is for feedback and discussion of updates that are already in development.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

13-Aug-2021 03:26:40

Quick find code: 16-17-550-66225142 Back to Top