Forums

Rune God Armour

Quick find code: 16-17-523-66278525

Static-X
Mar Member 2010

Static-X

Posts: 227 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just out of Curiosity, why cant the replica God armours be release all at once? Feels like the game is hurting for money and stringing it out peoples banks every chance there is. Most just want the replica set and not the reforged on top of paying 567RC just for one set? The normal replica set was like 180RC and that's with Bronze - Rune on top of Black & Rune having Gold/Trim option. IOM Sara, Guthix, & Zamorak should just be a trim option to the pre- existing replica armour for 180RC each.
¨ˆ°*•›†‹•*°ˆ¨☿
CULT OF STATIC
☿ ¨ˆ°*•›†‹•*°ˆ¨

17-Apr-2023 16:55:09

DarthChosen
Apr Member 2017

DarthChosen

Posts: 632 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
theyre working on other things and dont want to devote time and man power into making the rest all at once, also from a company pov why would they release all of them at once instead of spreading it out to make more money? pssst....we know who you are. Hail Sithis!

17-Apr-2023 17:19:34

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,647 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Releasing them periodically instead of all at once allows them to spread the profit and the fact that it's easier for players to afford replica armour once per month instead of feeling pressured by all the sets at once.

18-Apr-2023 09:35:01

Static-X
Mar Member 2010

Static-X

Posts: 227 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Even still power to the players, if it was done right by not adding the reforged and giving what the players wanted there shouldnt be a problem even with paying the cost. Shesh they didnt even put in the sara kitesheild in the bundle.
¨ˆ°*•›†‹•*°ˆ¨☿
CULT OF STATIC
☿ ¨ˆ°*•›†‹•*°ˆ¨

18-Apr-2023 16:32:35

Axels
Jan Member 2010

Axels

Posts: 988 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As long as I eventually get my Guthix set, I'll be happy.

I'll agree that I was disappointed to see that Saradomin was the only set available. The news post was also very vague as to whether we'd be seeing the other sets or not.

The way its worded almost implies "You get Saradomin, and that's it!"

18-Apr-2023 23:37:48

Quick find code: 16-17-523-66278525 Back to Top