Forums

Gnome quest series

Quick find code: 16-17-332-66260409

Atlas Fall

Atlas Fall

Posts: 381 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I personally love doing quests. And Jagex released many exciting quests in recent years. But I am quite disappointed not hearing any news about the final quest in the Gnome quest series. It's been like 11 years since the release of "Prisoner of Glouphire". Is there no news about this at all? Anybody knows what's going on?

17-Aug-2022 11:37:48

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,647 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
glout seems like a misdirect, it's just glough with disguises and "new" aliases after the event of monkey madness. Hence why gnomes with similar names appeared in newer content, he's been preparing arposandra for years for his plans

24-May-2023 11:57:54

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
We need an explanation of why they sat out the entirety of gwd3

They didn't. They were invited to the Seren Council and asked to contribute, but regretfully they said they couldn't find a way to help:

"Alas, the great city of Arposandra is not large enough to house such a garden."

"Hrmm. No, I don't think so. We could probably spare some workers, but they are not farmers as you would understand."

"I'm afraid not. We have a very self contained ecosystem and we simply cannot spare the seeds."

"I'm afraid we don't really deal with the other alliances much. I have no advice to offer."

"No, I fear we would hinder rather than help."

https://runescape.wiki/w/Transcript :D esperate_Times#Talking_to_Glout

Arposandra is just an illusion. They really have nothing to offer in 2023. They may actual hinder rather than help, in their representative, Glout's, own words.

24-May-2023 17:49:41

Cam8528
Jul Member 2020

Cam8528

Posts: 723 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I still am intrigued by the potential arposandra has to contribute to gilenor. the artists, developers and designers have now had the opportunity to literally build a new city from scratch and implement sweeping change to longstanding game mechanics like the combat triangle. there is no better time to initiate the process for establishing the city of arposandra with a team that has already successfully installed a new city into runescape. I say strike while the iron is still hot because hewing out the illusive city beneath the galarpos mountains is no small business.
cam’s sig

01-Sep-2023 10:04:51

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Glout told us Arprosanda is so petty and doesn't have much to contribute to RS3 already. We have been to the city of Arposanda long ago in 2007 actually. There is nothing worthy there.

Even we don't care about the worthless Arprosanda, some of their NPC can move to mainland Gielinor following Glout. Mod Jack actually said we may see the likes of Glout and other Arposandra gnomes in future RS3 quest series. Rest assured, they can immigrate to mainland Gielinor either voluntarily, or if the new story goes like Xau-Tak destroying Arprosanda like Seren sacrificing Iaia to the Elder Gods, then the little Arprosanda gnomes will have no choice but to come to the mainland and live happily after with the likes of the World Guardian, Signature Heroes, Granny Potterington et al here.

01-Sep-2023 17:10:03

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Cam8528 said :
u won't get away with just blowing up arposandra because the poison waste is poisoning priffs water supply

No problem as Arposandra is not in the poison waste. It is underneath the mountain separating the Underground Pass and Arandar. The World Guardian sealed it off with a boulder in 2007 already. We can just drop a boulder on their hole again at their entrance near the gnomish outpost before Xau-Tak blows them up.

05-Sep-2023 02:52:53 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2023 02:54:42 by Dilbert2001

Quick find code: 16-17-332-66260409 Back to Top