Forums

NOT GOOD ENOUGH Thread is locked

Quick find code: 16-17-310-66159835

Murky Cat

Murky Cat

Posts: 113 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
YOU HAVE CHANGED A FEW THINGS TO HELP AGAINST DISCRIMINATION BUT YOU MISSED SO MUCH

1. Change the wizards clothes in wizards tower its so discriminatory to all the other colours that they only wear blue
2. Please change the name Lumbridge as it is offensive to bridges.
3. The icon for varrock is very violent 2 swords that promote violence.. we should change them and also please change the attack icon too and slayer skulls are offensive.
4. I MYSELF AM HUGE ANAMIAL LOVER AND THINK HAVING HOMELESS DOG IN VARROCK IS CRUEL.
5. pLEASE change the Wise old mans name.. its very rude to call him old and to not call him by his real name is not validating for him.
6. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR SOME MORE BLACK SHEEP? COME ON ITS 2020 FFS.. ALSO GIVE US MORE RAMS WE HAVE LOADS OF FEMALE SHEEP WHY NOT MALE... SEXIST
7. Change the name Runescape because what about those players that don't have any rune armour??!?!?
8. Please please please change the name of pest control I find the term pest very offensive
9. WHY IS EVERY CHARACTER AUTOMATICALLY WHITE ON CREATION BLOODY RACIST THATS WHY
10. Finally please change the name of the Traveller Aris.. because I myself have done some travelling.

IF YOU DONT IMPLEMENT THESE CHANGES ASAP I WILL TAKE TO TWITTER AND GET YOUR COMPANY SHUT DOWN

13-May-2020 13:21:01

Murky Cat

Murky Cat

Posts: 113 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Upon reflection.. I have decided can we just get rid of combat all together? it promotes violence.. and also skills like hunting and fishing promote activities that I find VERY OFFENSIVE. Not to mention thieving... why do you think there is so much crime nowadays WHERE ARE THEY LEARNING IT FROM!!!!!!!

13-May-2020 13:34:40

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,605 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
None of the forums may be used to make threats.

This forum is for feedback and discussion about updates known (or suspected) to already be in development.

If you have suggestions that are not accompanied by treats, you may use the Game Content Suggestions Forum to submit suggestions for new content or the Existing Game Content Forum to submit suggestions for improving current content. That is where the developers and other players are looking for it.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

13-May-2020 17:50:02

Quick find code: 16-17-310-66159835 Back to Top