Forums

question on arch during dxp

Quick find code: 16-17-283-66213496

Crusader1013
Mar Member 2020

Crusader1013

Posts: 6,931 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Does the high-spec monocle stack with the precision boost from dxp? I tried to find the answer but couldn't find a definitive answer to this I wanted to know before buying tons of chronotes for monocles if they don't work. Figured this was the most appropriate location to ask.

29-Apr-2021 13:45:27

Pachuli714
Mar Member 2008

Pachuli714

Posts: 4,549 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Crusader1013 said :
Does the high-spec monocle stack with the precision boost from dxp? I tried to find the answer but couldn't find a definitive answer to this I wanted to know before buying tons of chronotes for monocles if they don't work. Figured this was the most appropriate location to ask.

From the Wiki:

Archaeology:

Base Precision is doubled (this means double artefacts per hour from excavation)
Excavation & Screening XP are doubled
Players do not receive Double XP from restoring artefacts, tomes, research, mysteries or pylons

And again from Wiki:

Wearing the monocle grants a 20% increase in base mattock precision for 20 minutes. The effect can stack up to an hour by using multiple monocles; wearing monocles that would put the timer to over an hour prompt the player with a warning and can only top the timer up to 60 minutes. When wearing a full master archaeologist's outfit set while activating the monocle, it will last 30 minutes instead of the regular 20 minutes.

I can find no mention of what that means with regard to the mattock precision, as in if it stacks with DXP. All I heard mention so far has been that only excavation and screening xp is doubled. Apart from what is already boosted (the base precision for artefacts), I just don't know for sure. I would think it does not stack with monocles.

29-Apr-2021 16:26:22

Crusader1013
Mar Member 2020

Crusader1013

Posts: 6,931 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Exactly :/ no clarification if it stacks with dxp or not, I imagine not but I'd like a definite answer on it, worst comes to worse i can always test myself speed with/without monocle just would waste a couple minutes on test, wiki doesn't state if it does, just what isnt boosted

30-Apr-2021 06:30:24

Quick find code: 16-17-283-66213496 Back to Top