Forums

When is walks rerelease?

Quick find code: 16-17-135-66219074

Raphtalia6
Oct Member 2017

Raphtalia6

Posts: 1,134 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i hope they will cut the head off the dragon and just put them in the store. but right now im saving oddments for when they will release it so idk.

They did say its on the prio list so im expecting it to atleast happen this year?.... hopefully.
trusting certain pc lists or prices of items or websites that dont belong to jagex will get you into trouble notice: external websites and trades are your responsibility, dont get fooled!.

18-Jun-2021 21:46:07

Xavathos
Nov Member 2016

Xavathos

Posts: 718 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just imagine all those that thought they were sitting on billions stumbling over each other trying to sell their tokens for a few mill. Jagex should sell this event on pay per view, we all know they like revenue streams. Be the change you would like to see in the world.

21-Jun-2021 03:52:39

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,094 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yea, i was a little sad that i sold my zombie walk for about half of the cost it was
before that stream talking about rereleasing it.

But now im glad just in case it does get rereleased. I got what i asked for so am
happy no matter what.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

21-Jun-2021 12:23:01

KILLpavlosog
Dec Member 2023

KILLpavlosog

Posts: 4,699 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vengeance of said :
We don't know. We don't even know for sure that it's happening, only that Jagex is "considering" it.

I remember a JMod told everyone they'd rerun them if they were popular, but I am used to lies so don't feel like calling them out for lying or naming the exact Jmod that did this horrible call out. They do it for their own gaming accounts within the Runescape markets to ruin everyone else's investments in-game. Exclusively they let friends they have in real life know how it'll play out so they can profit tons.
Best wishes to all.
Jagex declared WAR on April 2nd, 2012 by implementing MTX.

22-Jun-2021 09:51:35

RSGOTMEFATT

RSGOTMEFATT

Posts: 302 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KILLpavlosog said :
Vengeance of said :
We don't know. We don't even know for sure that it's happening, only that Jagex is "considering" it.

I remember a JMod told everyone they'd rerun them if they were popular, but I am used to lies so don't feel like calling them out for lying or naming the exact Jmod that did this horrible call out. They do it for their own gaming accounts within the Runescape markets to ruin everyone else's investments in-game. Exclusively they let friends they have in real life know how it'll play out so they can profit tons.

it doesn't seem like mods would do such things, but after what happened with mod Jed on osrs anything is possible lmao.
Grand Exchange: Finished buying 1 x Christmas cracker

22-Jun-2021 20:12:38

God Drakan

God Drakan

Posts: 686 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSGOTMEFATT said :
KILLpavlosog said :
Vengeance of said :

it doesn't seem like mods would do such things, but after what happened with mod Jed on osrs anything is possible lmao.

They are the godmode scammers in this game. Anyway, even if the walks can be obtained via the oddments store, the walk animation tokens will still be discontinued items. Yes, there will be more(a lot probably) of people enjoying the walks while the rares(the items) will still be around and in limited number.

22-Jun-2021 21:43:38 - Last edited on 22-Jun-2021 21:43:48 by God Drakan

Quick find code: 16-17-135-66219074 Back to Top