Forums

What about our skips though?

Quick find code: 15-16-635-66286749

Voreo

Voreo

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are those not able to be handled better as well?

Maybe put in a ticket for selective rollback if implement a proper not automatic skip? Still playing other things right now and hate to lose those nice free levels.

I'd say go as far as making the past skips a consumable/bankable item even.
Rawr~

08-Sep-2023 16:23:45 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2023 16:29:53 by Voreo

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What skips are you talking about? If you mean Yak Track skips, they have been automatically converted to Hero Points on Monday.

If you mean Hero Points, didn't you get them at the time of purchase already?

What even better is:

"If you purchased Premier Pass prior to this news post and no longer want it, or you are unhappy about any other purchase please contact customer support for a refund."

08-Sep-2023 16:30:07

Capedlvl3

Capedlvl3

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What about our daily challenge skips. I had just under 100 of those which were converted to hero pass progress which I didn't want. (I'm HCIM). Can we please have our challenge skip tokens back when the challenge system returns.

Cheers.

08-Sep-2023 16:37:43

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Original message details are unavailable.
What about our daily challenge skips. I had just under 100 of those which were converted to hero pass progress which I didn't want. (I'm HCIM). Can we please have our challenge skip tokens back when the challenge system returns.

Cheers.

You are not talking about the skips OP talked about obviously as daily challenge skips never give us the "nice free levels" OP "hate to lose".

08-Sep-2023 16:41:18

Voreo

Voreo

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Cheers.

You are not talking about the skips OP talked about obviously as daily challenge skips never give us the "nice free levels" OP "hate to lose".

Skips meant all skips. Challenge skips gave hero points, every challenge skip was turned into 125 hero points (or pass xp)
Rawr~

08-Sep-2023 16:59:05

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Cheers.

Skips meant all skips. Challenge skips gave hero points, every challenge skip was turned into 125 hero points (or pass xp)

Free feel to ask Jagex about Daily Challenge skip when they start the community consultation in the future, but they have already covered all the bases regarding Yak Tracks and Hero Points "skips" regarding the "nice free levels" you mentioned on OP.

08-Sep-2023 17:02:39

Mini JIT
Oct Member 2014

Mini JIT

Posts: 2,211 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yak skips should be turned back into bonds, daily challenge skips should be returned. Roll back the levels gained on HP.

Give the players a choice and if they want to convert them items back into levels then they can but it should never have been forced onto us with 2 days warning.

08-Sep-2023 17:15:17

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

I believe we will have to earn the skips again most of the challenges are not too hard anyway so it should be easy. Some ppl might have wanted those hero points.

Most likely, and rollback will be extremely bad to vast majority of the players, as Hero Points are far better than Challenge Skip tokens either newer players didn't have or veteran players had too many useless ones.

09-Sep-2023 17:20:42

Jolien2020
Aug Member 2021

Jolien2020

Posts: 54 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I believe we will have to earn the skips again most of the challenges are not too hard anyway so it should be easy. Some ppl might have wanted those hero points.

Still sad that it goes this way..

09-Sep-2023 17:34:54

Quick find code: 15-16-635-66286749 Back to Top