Forums

Hero Pass - Block Maxed Skills

Quick find code: 15-16-480-66286638

Songbird
Aug Member 2006

Songbird

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After an initial adverse reaction, I have high hopes for Hero Pass. I think it needs some re-balancing, but you've already announced you're on that. What I've not heard mentioned that I'd REALLY like to see is the ability to block maxed skills, or an option to re-roll/change general missions.

For the daily missions, I can pay 10 viz wax and do whatever I want to do today while still getting full progress - Perfect.

For the general missions, I either waste time harvesting 200 items even though I already have 2,000,000 farming xp, or I forgo those points. It might work out, as I haven't done the math (and can't because all the special missions for the season aren't available yet), but I'm concerned about just skipping those.

For special missions surrounding new content, I would expect to play some amount of new content, even if it relates to a maxed skill. While people with maxed farming didn't need the Player Owned Farm when it came out, it was still a huge new piece of content to explore, and I'd have played it at least some even with that skill capped.

I'd also love an update to the Activity Tracker so I can more readily see what tasks I'm working on. As is, I have to re-pin the daily every day, and it gets added to the bottom, when I really would prefer it always be at the top and re-populate itself each day.

Finally, can Hero Pass just replace the daily challenge tab in the Adventures menu? That would make it one-click instead of 2 to open the full spread.

07-Sep-2023 01:15:30 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2023 01:16:55 by Songbird

Werewolf
May Member 2022

Werewolf

Posts: 20,266 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
can be annoying to get a task asking you to collect 800 fish, theres no real reason why i would ever catch 1 fish never mind 800 unless its for some achievement as i already have 200mil in fishing and won't earn any experience from it, for the sake of 2000 points would rather just carry on with necromancy
•*º*•‹•*º*•
When the Full Moon Rises
•*º*•›•*º*•
¸,.›°ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ
Blood will rain down
ˆº•-,._.,-•ºˆ°•.¸
•*º*•‹•*º*•
Beware the Wolves Howl, This will be your final sound
•*º*•›•*º*•

10-Sep-2023 14:30:42

Quick find code: 15-16-480-66286638 Back to Top