Forums

Necromancy Feedback

Quick find code: 15-16-202-66285498

Iorn Stone77
Aug Member 2009

Iorn Stone77

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the most part ive been enjoying necromancy. There are a few changes tho that i feel would make combat and rituals a bit smoother.

Necroplasm needs a tweak to the way its made. As of now it takes alot of time to get powerful necroplasm. I would say give the ability to transmute an appropriate amount of weak into the desired tier in addition to what we currently have.

Having conjure be on and trigger global cooldown feels clunky. Removing them from the global cooldown would make things much smoother. Command and the necromancy basic ability should be done similarly when auto firing. Triggering anything while the basic ability is auto firing is just a pain.
I feel that alot of the incantations should be removed from+not trigger global cooldown as well.
Life transfer is a bit too expensive health wise as well. Id say drop it to 15-25%

Conjure and command are much too expensive adrenaline wise. It feels incredibly punishing trying to use them during combat, especially during bosses that require defensive abilities. Makes the skills damage more frontloaded with how much easier it is to just summon before combat than during. Because of the huge adren cost the time between each living death use is very slow and awkward, especially during longer boss fights.
Id say drop it down to 10% max/remove adren cost and up the ectoplasm cost to 3-5+

Other than that most other issues are being addressed already or are minor enough that i can look past them.
Overall its been a fun launch.

19-Aug-2023 18:26:22 - Last edited on 19-Aug-2023 19:41:00 by Iorn Stone77

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The thing is combat oriented players aren't supposed to create all the necroplasm by themselves similar to mage and ranged oriented players aren't supposed to create all the runes and arrows/bolts by themselves.

If everything is easy to get and can be obtained easily by ourselves only, the economy will be really non-existent.

19-Aug-2023 18:57:42

Mini JIT
Oct Member 2014

Mini JIT

Posts: 2,211 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
As I mentioned, magic and ranged are combat skills, but please tell us why Jagex don't make magic runes and arrows/bolts easy to make for every pvmer?

I thought they did exactly that with the last Fort update by making arrows faster to produce but with less xp.

Runes you can buy from the shops.

19-Aug-2023 22:25:34

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mini JIT said :
Dilbert2001 said :
As I mentioned, magic and ranged are combat skills, but please tell us why Jagex don't make magic runes and arrows/bolts easy to make for every pvmer?

I thought they did exactly that with the last Fort update by making arrows faster to produce but with less xp.

Runes you can buy from the shops.

They didn't make pvmers any easier to get arrows/bolts and runes from Fort Forinthry though. They let skillers make more money with the last Fort Forinthry update rather.

19-Aug-2023 23:19:29

Quick find code: 15-16-202-66285498 Back to Top