Forums

Blueberry Pie?

Quick find code: 14-15-999-66288165

Lord Sibley
Dec Member 2004

Lord Sibley

Posts: 807 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
I'm trying to obtain Blueberries, I have the list from Kili and have spoken to Lupe, but when I try to speak to Kharin she just says "I'm busy at the moment"

I've also spoken to Kili about my active task and went through the dialogue about blueberry pie.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Any help is appreciated.

02-Oct-2023 17:33:25 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2023 17:37:07 by Lord Sibley

Lord Sibley
Dec Member 2004

Lord Sibley

Thanks for the reply.

I was following the wiki steps at the time.
I had the list with me, Then I spoke to Lupe, the next step was to speak to Kharin but I just got the message "I'm busy at the moment"

So I went to speak to Kili about my active task and about blueberries, but I still keep getting the same message when I went back to Kharin "I'm busy at the moment"

It's probably something very simple that I'm not doing, but I'm at a loss as to what that is

02-Oct-2023 17:42:43

BrunoNutto
Feb Member 2023

BrunoNutto

Posts: 3,328 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't have any problems so it's not a general bug.

Wondering though if you have unlocked the ferry option with Kharen and travelled with her before? Although the wiki doesn't mention that it is necessary before she will talk to you about blueberries, it may be.

02-Oct-2023 17:54:47

Lord Sibley
Dec Member 2004

Lord Sibley

Yes, I have unlocked the ferry system.
I went to one of the ferrymen and I have all four travel options available.

Could it be that I have to do the tasks in some sort of order?

Although I haven't followed any steps for any other of the task sets.

02-Oct-2023 18:21:24

BrunoNutto
Feb Member 2023

BrunoNutto

Posts: 3,328 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just noticed something on wiki: " Kharen cannot be talked to whilst waiting to take players to Rasial's citadel for the Alpha vs Omega quest."

https://runescape.wiki/w/Kili%27s_Knowledge_VII

02-Oct-2023 18:24:10 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2023 18:27:41 by BrunoNutto

Lord Sibley
Dec Member 2004

Lord Sibley

If that is the case, then I don't know what to do.

I haven't seen another player on the docks since I've been trying to figure this out.

I've hopped worlds.
I've put my deathwarden robes on and then taken them off, but nothing seems to work.

02-Oct-2023 18:37:08 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2023 18:41:22 by Lord Sibley

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You should get the conversation now even if you've already started Alpha vs Omega. Cause I was able to speak with her and had already started the quest.

There should be a way to talk with her without traveling. Did you try both left and right click options when it comes to speaking with her. Otherwise I'd suggest trying to logout and back in rather than just world hopping.

Edit: You are trying to speak to her on the City side and not the citadel side where you fight Hermod?
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

02-Oct-2023 18:48:18 - Last edited on 02-Oct-2023 18:49:38 by Tranq

Quick find code: 14-15-999-66288165 Back to Top