Forums

Premier club Issue getting old

Quick find code: 14-15-995-66292683

Fumes
Nov Member 2021

Fumes

Posts: 295 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am a long time runescape member and i have been getting the premier pack every year it comes out sometimes i do it for multiple accounts but i feel like this is a great addition to runescape and great benefits but why are we not getting every "exclusive" cosmetic item?
for example i saw some one wearing Bistromancer's outfit while playing and i loved how it looked i looked it up and its a steam "exclusive" why ?? this Bistromancer's outfit pack comes with 12 months of member ship and its $99 why should i spend more when i already have purchased the top of the line memberships pack ?..
not only that but as a premier club member we should be getting even more cosmetics every year we get more premier club tokes but they havent added anything new to the premier club shop..please make all exclusive items available to all premier club members

05-Jan-2024 09:09:47

Marbian
Jun Member 2023

Marbian

Posts: 6,855 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think it's a stretch to expect every exclusive cosmetic item to be included in these packs. Just because you've purchased the top-tier membership doesn't automatically mean you get everything else for free.

Did the Premier pack advertise that all exclusive cosmetics would be included? Usually, these packs detail exactly what you're getting, and I doubt they promised every single MTX or cosmetic. The Bistromancer's outfit being a Steam exclusive is a separate deal, not covered by the Premier membership.

It's reasonable to want more variety in the Premier club shop, but expecting all exclusive items to be available to Premier club members seems like a bit much. Maybe check the terms of what you're buying next time to avoid such misunderstandings.

05-Jan-2024 12:55:27

Quick find code: 14-15-995-66292683 Back to Top