Forums

Can I do this?

Quick find code: 14-15-868-66289405

Un4goten_Syn
Oct Member 2020

Un4goten_Syn

Posts: 144 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello There. I just had a question. I've not really used Mage in a probably about a year now and, have been mostly Range and, my alternate account(formerly wife's) is almost to 95 mage so I was just wondering is I could shoot my FSOA over to the account since I don't think I'll be using it for a time and, I couldn't lend it out.

I know Jagex can and, will ban anyone for any reason if they so feel, so I wanted to get some kind of confirmation or denial so I don't get hit with a RWT even though both accounts are usually logged in at the same time doing whatever.

28-Oct-2023 02:13:12

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there,

From the Rules of RuneScape (Multiple Loggin-In section):
Original message details are unavailable.
You are free to create as many accounts as you like, and you are welcome to trade between your accounts just as you would with any other player - you can log into two accounts at the same time to do this if you wish. Trading wealth or items between your own accounts is done entirely at your own risk. We advise that you use the trade system we supply to trade between your own accounts. Unusual trade methods like dropping, death or trust trades are particularly risky and we strongly advise against them.

While we're here, I'll also point out that Original message details are unavailable.
my alternate account(formerly wife's)
From the Rules of RuneScape (Buying/Selling and Sharing Accounts section):
Players must not share, transfer or lend their account to anyone else. You may have as many game accounts as you like, but each account should only be used by the person who created it. All game accounts are the property of Jagex and players are only granted limited permission to use accounts. Nobody has our permission to sell accounts.

Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

28-Oct-2023 02:30:34

Un4goten_Syn
Oct Member 2020

Un4goten_Syn

Posts: 144 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[/white][/quote][/black]While we're here, I'll also point out that Original message details are unavailable.
my alternate account(formerly wife's)
From the Rules of RuneScape (Buying/Selling and Sharing Accounts section):
Players must not share, transfer or lend their account to anyone else. You may have as many game accounts as you like, but each account should only be used by the person who created it. All game accounts are the property of Jagex and players are only granted limited permission to use accounts. Nobody has our permission to sell accounts.

[/quote]

Kind of convenient on my part then since I created for her and, she just doesn't care to play anymore.

28-Oct-2023 02:49:16

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's not for me to judge one way or the other, I was just providing the content of the rules where it pertained to your post with a link to the source in an effort to answer your question as you presented it.
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

28-Oct-2023 02:55:16

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is a thread you maybe should have not made mate and tbh Spearmint is 100% correct but what annoys me is the fact that you and your wife both had accounts from the same house and now there will be a real possibility of you getting into trouble if you logged into her account.

And as i mentioned about my annoyance...

I know 100% that at least 10 - 15 of the friends i have met over the years and still on my friend list have sold their accounts to random people who are freely playing runescape using the same name my so called mate had.

I have reported this many times and jagex do nothing.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

28-Oct-2023 03:10:46

Quick find code: 14-15-868-66289405 Back to Top