Forums

Daily challenges bugged?

Quick find code: 14-15-800-66288802

Spicedrop
Feb Member 2024

Spicedrop

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just came back after several months absence. I was sitting on a stockpile of around 40 challenge skip tokens, but now I only have 3...

On top of that, five of the weekly progress prizes were already available to claim despite only just returning. It hasn't reset, so I'll have to wait and see if the timer fixes it in two days.

Is this normal?

16-Oct-2023 09:03:04

DrauDaedolon
Aug Member 2006

DrauDaedolon

Posts: 10,129 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Daily Challenges system was temporarily removed and replaced with Hero Pass. It has since been reinstated.

Everyone was given three tokens when the system was reinstated, however any excess tokens have been lost.

Because the update released on a Monday, and the challenge rewards reset on a Wednesday, everyone who just logged in will find the first five days of the current week have already been ticked off. It's so you don't get offered rewards that you have no chance of obtaining.

16-Oct-2023 09:20:33

PerYngve
Aug Member 2023

PerYngve

Posts: 8,195 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome back to Runescape.

Feel free to read the patch notes on this update here .

Daily and Weekly Challenges have been reimplemented.
These challenges will function identically as they had done prior to their removal
Your Challenge Streak should be maintained from before the removal.
You can find them under the Adventures -> Challenges tab.
The Lamps and Key rewards that were previously added to Hero Pass daily missions have been removed. These rewards now come from the Daily Challenges.
You will automatically be set to 15/21 progress on this Weekly Challenge track, so you can complete the Weekly before the reset.
PerYng**

16-Oct-2023 09:50:06 - Last edited on 16-Oct-2023 09:50:26 by PerYngve

Quick find code: 14-15-800-66288802 Back to Top