Forums

New players and clans

Quick find code: 14-15-709-66293037

Komachi Sato
Dec Member 2023

Komachi Sato

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It has been a month I am playing this game and I love it. Bars are filling up, numbers are increasing x)

But I found myself frustrated being in a clan where I am the only one discovering the game and not being able to participate to end game activities.

It is normal on mmorpgs of course, but 3, 4 months alone before sharing pixels with clan mates is a lot!

Is it always the case for new players, isn't there a way around this?
·¿·

12-Jan-2024 16:19:52

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,111 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well, you need to make friends. you can have friends outside your clan.

if you are playing rs3 pm me anytime. I dont mind helping new people and i dont mind
talking etc.

so if you ever want to you can pm me.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

12-Jan-2024 16:26:52

SpeissOfCake
Dec Member 2023

SpeissOfCake

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

A longtime player who is making a comeback here!
If you're on the hunt for a friendly crew, join "We Can't Read" in-game (Speissofcake) .
We are close to 400 members
, and plenty of seasoned players to connect with whether you are looking for social, skilling, or bossing fun! Here's what we're all about:

Bossing Fun:
Whether you're new or returning, our WCR gang is ready to tackle bosses together, from easygoing to tough challenges. We do all bosses, help new PVMers with scaling their experience to take on new challenges, and host weekly raids to various bosses.

Skill Swap:
Been away for a bit? No worries! We've got your back with tips and tricks to help you catch up on skilling.

Casual Clan Events:
We keep it light and enjoyable with regular events that suit various playstyles. No pressure, just good times! Our last event was a month-long Bingo with various prizes!

Chill Citadel:
Dive into our active citadel where your contributions, big or small, make a difference. Teamwork makes the dream work, right?
Our Citadel is ALWAYS LVL 7, so there is no pressure to cap unless you want to.

Discord Hangout:
Join our Discord for banter, strategy talks, and building connections. It's not just about the game; it's about the friendships too. https://discord.gg/wecantread

Spontaneous Shenanigans:
Expect the unexpected with random events. We like to keep things interesting!

Message me in game (Speissofcake) or on discord (Danielspeiss) to get started!
Veteran Player
Clan - We Can't Read
PVM (solo and group)

12-Jan-2024 16:29:39

SpeissOfCake
Dec Member 2023

SpeissOfCake

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"But I found myself frustrated being in a clan where I am the only one discovering the game and not being able to participate to end game activities."

We have plenty of players who are in a similar position as you in this regard!
Veteran Player
Clan - We Can't Read
PVM (solo and group)

12-Jan-2024 18:53:35

Quick find code: 14-15-709-66293037 Back to Top