Forums

Finally got Hezelmere's Ring

Quick find code: 14-15-413-66288830

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Your Luck of the Dwarves shines brightly and you receive 1x Hezelmere's Ring"

OMG! I thought I finally found my first Hezelmere's Signet Ring after playing this game for 22 years... oh... it is Hezelmere's Gummy Ring. Damn you Jagex! Fooled me for a minute. :D

Thank you for the laugh though. Jagex used be full of humors and puns. They make Runescape fun and different from other MMOs. Anybody else have memorable Jagex humors over all these years to share?

16-Oct-2023 17:22:15

Calaeria
Aug Member 2008

Calaeria

Posts: 2,005 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It got me for second too : P

First time seeing "Mints with a holy", that made me laugh... famous mint/sweet brand.

Surely other MMOs have jokes and puns in them though? I mean I've only played one other, and yes there are funny things in that.
@
CalaeriaRS

<3 the RS Music

19-Oct-2023 03:15:06

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dunno anything about this story but if Jagex find it funny to hoodwink their players into thinking they just got the drop dreams are made of only to become bitterly disappointed seconds later kinda pisses me of a bit.

Much love

Scouse - Get a Fuckin Grip Jagex, We are not your personal playthings..
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

20-Oct-2023 23:50:15

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Dunno anything about this story but if Jagex find it funny to hoodwink their players into thinking they just got the drop dreams are made of only to become bitterly disappointed seconds later kinda pisses me of a bit.

Much love

It is not they think they can fool many players for a long time, it is their tradition. RS3 has been running April Fools events every year, and the tradition began in 2005 and they only missed on year - 2006.

Being humorous has began one of the signature of the game. It is always good for a game to have something to establish their identity to the consumers.

21-Oct-2023 01:45:33

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
Scouse said :

Much love

It is not they think they can fool many players for a long time, it is their tradition. RS3 has been running April Fools events every year, and the tradition began in 2005 and they only missed on year - 2006.

Being humorous has began one of the signature of the game. It is always good for a game to have something to establish their identity to the consumers.

Mate, it's October not April
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

21-Oct-2023 02:56:21

Quick find code: 14-15-413-66288830 Back to Top