Forums

kharazi jungle glitch?

Quick find code: 14-15-275-66282425

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,311 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been doing clue scrolls and nature rune running among other things in Karamja in 2 accounts the past couple of weeks for Golden Cape and never have any problems with navigation. It was basically the same thing.

In case
IF
there is a weird glitch affecting just specific accounts, I'll suggest taking different paths available. For instance, we can get out of Shilo Village with the shortcut from the north fence too.

24-Jun-2023 17:38:07

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaseLaw said :
I teleport to duradel and then go towards the jungle bushes. looks like Jagex did an update, cant get inside from Shilo, but able to get out if I teleport using globetrotter outfit.

out of curiosity i went there.

i was able to get in with a few tries. it seems with the new wc update, they changed the trees. and some done work well anymore.

but i was able to get in to through. took me about 2 minutes.

this where i did it and where i left after finishing. it was almost a straight line it was just the tree at the end i had to cut down to move to the side to cut the bush.

it is do able to get past, but i think some trees dont work same as before
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

26-Jun-2023 09:49:27

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,757 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For some reason I remember being able to pay one of the foresters to pass through. That must have been during a quest? It would be a great idea to make it permanent, or real, whatever the case may be.

When I went there to try, I got lucky the first time. I right clicked a pile and had to guess which one to click. But it was obviously not good, so I tried getting back out. This is where the fun begins!

The only thing holding back frustration is the silliness of it all. It's just scientifically designed to block the view. Everywhere I look there is a new visual obstacle. They must have spent a whole day on that one shortcut.

To me this is bad controls. If I can't see what to do, that is a control issue. If my character takes strange inefficient paths for no visual reason that is bad controls. 20 years in, these are actually NEW problems.

26-Jun-2023 12:39:13

Quick find code: 14-15-275-66282425 Back to Top