Forums

New Clan Help

Quick find code: 135-136-876-66159401

Xorl
Jul Member 2022

Xorl

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Everyone

My friends and I are looking at creating a new clan. However when we get the charter and ask everyone to sign they get the message in the ingame chat box saying 'you are being invited etc' however no pop up or way to sign?

Am I being really stupid or is there an issue? We have tried everything if it is of any relation most of us are using rs3 mobile?

11-May-2020 17:47:14

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

Those who are invited to found a clan need to click the message in the chatbox. However, I'm wondering if there might be an issue with founding a clan on RS Mobile.

According to the Wiki page, the fifth person to sign the Charter will prompt the confirmation message that it worked. https://runescape.wiki/w/Clan_charter

Also, there's a post on the r/runescape subreddit discussing the same issue. Just wondering if I'm responding to the same person: https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/ghulpx/having_trouble_founding_a_clan_with_friends/
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

11-May-2020 21:25:26

Power Clean
Feb Member 2014

Power Clean

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
im having the same issue, trying to create clan and have 4 other people + myself. use the charter on the players, they get the blue message in the chat box. But you cannot do anything with this message, not left or right click works on it, nor anything else. have tried different people try to be the one with the charter and no luck, tried destroying and redoing and no luck. just seems glitched to me at the moment?

12-May-2020 11:26:14

The contents of this message have been hidden.

12-May-2020 18:07:49

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Last Outlaws - Please do not hijack other player's threads in order to advertise your clan.

This forum is for getting help and advice with how clans and the clan system in RS3 works. It is not for recruiting for your OSRS clan.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

12-May-2020 18:39:45

Ignore List
Sep Member 2011

Ignore List

Posts: 4,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xorl said :
Sicariu - not me on Reddit but appreciate the help

Power clean - yes looks broken to me, tried for hours to find a way to get it to work and couldnt

Hey Xorl,

Can you try something? when you have sent the player the invite to sign have them press enter, it used to be the case you could click it.

I've also been told the issue is being looked into so hopefully it should be fixed very soon.
Ray
|
Need Help?
Try the Support Centre |
Owner
of Bass and Drums

13-May-2020 14:19:26

Quick find code: 135-136-876-66159401 Back to Top