Forums

Your favorite RSB memories. Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-826-64104665

Kerpal94
May Member 2023

Kerpal94

Posts: 2,246 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I basically figured that since a large portion of these boards is quitting/is serious considering quitting due to EOC, why not kind of reminisce on the good times [= [= [=
Please post a few of your favorite RSB memories from the clan(s) you've been in or other clan(s). Avoid posting yt links although it'd help people see the video, cause otherwise this'll get locked LOL. Try to keep flame to a minimum bros.
My favorites:
- When I joined TNB in March 2009, had no fkn clue what I was doing. Still kind of don't lol. Met tons of great people there that kept me playing scape, will never forget this clan.
- Late 2009-2010, when the RSB when was most active (when I was a part of it). Fullout wars almost every weekend, high pulls, high quality, good warring.
- EW/WOF/TNB vs Gross Gore's crew
- Cybernetic21's lethal speeches
- The month and a half I had with IG when combat was actually fun. Hoping Jagex changes combat now but iGuess we'll have to see

21-Nov-2012 22:04:17

[#K4MR6JUVQ]

[#K4MR6JUVQ]

Posts: 2,919 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just gonna write memories for Blood Vipers because no other clan i've ever been in has compared to it only thing im going to mention from other clans is godz and tr fullouts even tho I had a bad pc and lagged like a mofo.
All the 20v20 wars, all the 30v30 wars. Especially the mf room when we'd just get constant mage bangs from amazing coordination. WE STARTED THE MF ROOM BOYS.
A huge recent highlight for me was the jcup war vs Wf. We went from being the poorest clan in the rsb (fall 2011) to winning a nex on 20v20 for the jagex cup! If that doesnt show a 1000% improvement idk what does
Our Movie nights where red bread would have heart attacks and we'd watch bad horror movies
CWA FIGHTS EVEN THOUGH WE SUCKED especially the one vs rdk. (version...rofl)
The way vent would just light up and everyone would be so happy/upbeat/funny.
The people i've met in BV who've become some of my best friends you know who you are ;)
Good memories with my members (past and present) how I miss so many of the ones who've moved on with their lives though. :|
All good things have to come to an end I guess :| rsb appears to be one of them and instead of letting it live in it's diminished state I think everyone should just move on. It's literally in my opinion like keeping a vegetable alive on life support. I admire the loyalty of those who wish to continue though.

21-Nov-2012 22:24:12 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2012 22:29:28 by [#K4MR6JUVQ]

Nessalight
Apr Member 2022

Nessalight

Posts: 999 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since i first joined it was fun back in CK then to my true clan WF
-Being given a chance to be on 10v10 team with Allan Serphs Deathman and so on.
-Becoming council for WF
-Being in WF 10v10 team with Monk Megan Serphs TK = range tanks Deathman Me Allan Sword Kirby Dslayer
-Claiming rank 1 full out when no one could pull 55+ and WF pulled 70 =]
-T*B/WF Raps LOL

Pretty much it yerp had fun all around become a decent warrer pretty good at tanking out. Had fun i guess aside from all the flame between me and BV after i said "Fk u bv" at our 10v10 rank res we defended that day we never got a long past is the past RSB is gonna die COME JOIN THE CREW ON LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

21-Nov-2012 23:35:29

Ascendum
Oct Member 2022

Ascendum

Posts: 4,632 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guess ill go by my history if anything;
-Warring w/WF vs Godz for #1 Fullout September 19th 2k9
-Left RSB for about 2 years, came back in April 2k11
-Joined BV out of boredom, ended up enjoying warring again, got council + coleader ranks etc. Only reason why i got on the stack team was when bv warred ck nex on and i was one of the few who got a lend. Stayed w/BV from april of last year -> now so ye good run i guess.
On topic: (In no specific order)
Wf vs Godz in 2k9 for #1 Fullout
Achieving council + co-leader ranks in BV
20v20 vs TNB - November 20th (One year ago yesterday), 2011
30v30 vs Infinite Soul - Losing one op - Jan 22nd 2012
20v20 vs WF - December 11th, 2011
20v20 vs WF - November 27th, 2011
30v30 vs WF - Even though we lost it was our first "real" 30v30 in ages - Feb 19th, 2012
10v10 vs DE - August 19th, 2012
20v20 vs DE - August 19th, 2012

Tl;dr
basically every 20v20 vs wf/de

22-Nov-2012 00:03:53

Asda Prod

Asda Prod

Posts: 3,905 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Had fun i guess aside from all the flame between me and BV after i said "Fk u bv"
----
I just died
OT: Everything with BV. Never regretted a second of it. The TNB/BV alliance back in the day and the tiny rivalry with GB. (B)V/DE's rivalry back in '10. The days when me, Andy, Shif, Jean, Vonte, Johny, Odhran, Joe & Tom would just tear it the **** up. The more recent 20v20 & 30v30 domination. All the Staff and Members of my clan. The JCup 20v20, the RSB Fullout & Megawar, the RSB Inters, being on the Council. The recent DE/BV rivalry & the scuffles between BV & WF. Warring all the clans we've warred, everyone from GB & CK to SMZ, the remake of Godz, TNB****, EB etc.
All the much older rivalries, between BV & FOF/BV & NB. The days when we were a meatshield clan and climbed to the top.
Every moment with my clan has been important to me. You can flame me for that all you want, I've met so many people in BV & the RSB that I doubt I'll forget for a long time.

22-Nov-2012 00:53:29 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2012 00:54:23 by Asda Prod

Quick find code: 135-136-826-64104665 Back to Top