Forums

Clan avatar problem

Quick find code: 135-136-515-65821085

Sapunjidan

Sapunjidan

Posts: 262 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So my clan created an avatar habitat with a clan avatar but we cant summon the avatar. The only thing we can do is to interact with it, with no chance of making it follow us however. Its been 2 weeks already and im posting this now because i assumed that after the weekly rotation will take place the avatar will fix itself. If there is something to be done please let me know. Thank you.

08-Aug-2016 16:52:23

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations on your first Avatar :)
There's a few things that I'm going to ask you to check, and give you some basic Avatar info.

1. In order to see a Clan Avatar while it's in the pool, you need to be an Admin+ rank
- Just wanted to point that out

2. To summon an Avatar, you need to be assigned the "Avatar Warden" clan job
- Which I would recommend giving to each Admin+ rank in your clan

3. Before you can summon it, you need to assign "buffs" to your Avatar
- To assign buffs, make sure you have Permissions enabled to do this via Clan Settings > Permissions > Citadel > Select Rank:[Admin, Organiser, etc.] > "Toggle whether this rank may add a buff to a Clan Avatar slot"
- Once permissions are enabled, you can click your Avatar to assign buffs
- You can have a Maximum of 3 buffs on your Avatar which CANNOT be changed once set
- I recommend the buffs: Skilling Bonus, Skill Plot Bonus, Heal Over Time

Keep in mind that once your Avatar is working/usable, the person who is using it must dismiss it manually before logging off. If not, it will not return to the Citadel for 23 hours from the time it was summoned. To get around this, I would recommend assigning the permission "Toggle whether this rank may recall an Avatar to the Citadel" on for whichever ranks you would like to have this permission.

To view who has your Avatar summoned, there is a chart on the Clan Noticeboard (viewable from your Clan Chat tab) which displays the Avatar holder's name and current world.

And if you don't have this enabled already, go to your Clan Broadcast settings and turn on the 2 broadcasts that display when an Avatar is summoned or dismissed to display to Recruit+ ranks. This way, all clan members will know when an Avatar has be summoned or dismissed.

Hope that helps :)
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

08-Aug-2016 17:25:34

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Sapunjidan said :
Wait, actually i still have a problem. It says that the avatar is not summoned, but it is roaming in the avatar habitat. And it appears in the pool only when the leader is online otherwise it disapears.

That's very strange.

As long as an Avatar isn't summoned, it should appear in the pool for anyone Admin+ to see. If the problem continues, submit a bug report and try to give as many details as you can about the issue in your report.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

09-Aug-2016 03:09:46

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you don't see it in the pool. try walking to the pool rather than tele'ing directly to it. We occasionally have this problem and can see it fine if we walk to the pool instead. Not sure if its coincidence, but worth a try.

Kera x
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

09-Aug-2016 17:01:11

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Sapunjidan said :
The main problem is that we cannot summon it, and if we use the rune to call it even if it is at that time in the pool or not it says that there is no avatar available.

I think I found your problem.

The rune that you're referring to is to recall an Avatar that has already been summoned.

To summon the Avatar from the pool, you need to click on the Avatar itself and go through the options there to summon it.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

10-Aug-2016 05:20:37 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2016 05:21:54 by Sicariu

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And you have definitely got at least Admin rank, and the Avatar Warden job allocated to you ?
Unless you have both of these things, you will not see the summon option so you need make sure you have them. I believe only the clan owner initially can give these, unless permissions for other ranks have been given.

Kera x
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

10-Aug-2016 13:54:43 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2016 13:56:29 by Kera

Quick find code: 135-136-515-65821085 Back to Top