Forums

Bug clan cover

Quick find code: 135-136-479-66068708

Scarleth
May Member 2023

Scarleth

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, please .. I need help. My clan is little more than 3 months old and the icons and colors of its cover are not visible, I sent an error report and got no response if something can be done thanks.
The clan is called:Feeling Good
. :(

17-Dec-2018 13:38:55 - Last edited on 17-Dec-2018 13:40:50 by Scarleth

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

I assume by Clan "Cover" that you mean Clan Banner? This is the motif that appears on your Clan Page based on the design of your clan's Vexillum.

Unfortunately, these banners have been bugged for a very long time. Jagex is aware of the issue, but it is unlikely to be fixed any time soon.

Here's a post from Mod Lyon from earlier this year: Wrong Clan Banner Displayed :(
Original message details are unavailable.
Hah.

Hey there,

Frankly we're super busy with ... literally everything.. right now, hence why we haven't replied sooner.

The problem is a caching issue on our side not refreshing the banner, unfortunately there's not a solution I can give you that I'm aware of. Further, this isn't something that's going to be fixed for some time.

If there are any more updates or I'm corrected by another JMod I'll let you know. Until then I'm afraid its something you're going to have to grin and bear.

Apologies,
Mod Lyon

There have not been any more recent Jmod updates regarding this issue that I'm aware of.
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

17-Dec-2018 16:07:42

The contents of this message have been hidden.

11-Oct-2019 13:14:07

Quick find code: 135-136-479-66068708 Back to Top