Forums

0srsMafia Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-310-66113751

Krat0s213

Krat0s213

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[firebrick]Welcome to 0srsMafia Forum[/firebrick]m[/b] [b]Clan description[/b] [i]I played 01-09. I was apart of an elite clan that was more of a family then a clan . I wanted to bring a clan who had the same feel and methods to Osrs . A very laid back and relax clan that don't have crazy requirements or steep daily criteria. Everyone is welcome to join rather you are a pvmer,skiller or a pker . Each type of person and gameplay has something to offer to the clan.[/i] [b]Clan Reqruiements[/b] [i]1. Combat lvl 70, 500 tota level or 75 qp. must meet 1 of the 3 2. Must be 18+[/i] [b]Clan rules[/b] [chocolate][i]1. No sexist,racists or degrading remarks . Everyone is welcome and shouldn't feel uncomfortable 2.No begging, scamming or clan hopping . We only want people who want to see the clan grow and will put the time and effort into the clan [/i][/chocolate] [b]Host weekly events and comeptions . [/b] [b]To apply join our discord server https://discord.gg/pYWF8fD[ Join the in game chat 0srsMafia, Or follow the clan twitter account 0srsMafia and send a pm to twitter [b]

31-Jul-2019 05:36:32

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As this forum is part of the RS3 Clan Forums, (and is not to be used for recruiting), your thread in the Old School Clans Forum is the better placed, so please continue to use [qfc id=]that thread[/qfc].

If you need a Forum Moderator to change the thread's title for you, as your clan seems to have changed names, you can request that on Forum Help .
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

31-Jul-2019 15:28:17

Quick find code: 135-136-310-66113751 Back to Top