Forums

Missing Interface

Quick find code: 135-136-226-66288563

Attu Co
Sep Member 2005

Attu Co

Posts: 707 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It should be so easy but, I have yet to find the answer. Please help.

A member of our clan recently entered our Citadel for the first time. While walking through areas of the Citadel his "Citadel Individual Resource Cap Interface" was found to be not visible. And that is my problem and his. I cannot find where to tell him to go to turn it on. I thought that any time anyone went to their Citadel, POW, the interface is visible. Apparently, it can be turned on or off and I know not where that can be done.

Thank you in advance for directions to that magical switch,
Attu Co

11-Oct-2023 04:35:22

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The tab on that interface is labelled "Minigames".

It should show up in the same place as the Player Owned Ports Ships interface does in POP, the Pose Selection interface for the Serenity Posts in Priff, or the Necromancy Ritual interface in Um. Do any of those work for him?
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

12-Oct-2023 22:26:49 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2023 23:01:53 by Tren

Attu Co
Sep Member 2005

Attu Co

Posts: 707 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you Peryngve and Tren for you posts.

I was thinking seriously about telling him to send a report before posting my question.

While reading Tren's post I, along with Grey Willow, began a deeper dive into that Mimigame thing trying to more fully understand its workings. What we came up with seems too simple an answer to my original simple question. Everyone uses the Player Interface to see what they are wearing, what they are carrying, their Magic book, their prayers, etc. AND (just maybe) the Minigame interface - Muhahahahaha

Now, just can't wait for him to log in and, hopefully, walk him through moving it out (hopefully) and placing it elsewhere on his screen.

I will let you know if that works
Attu Co

13-Oct-2023 04:53:04

Quick find code: 135-136-226-66288563 Back to Top