Forums

Citadel bug!

Quick find code: 135-136-199-65878584

Fluant
Oct Member 2023

Fluant

Posts: 377 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys!

Since mondays update be or any of my other clanmates can enter our citadel.

Everytime we enter we get booted out as soon as we get in and teleported back out of the portal, very annoying as this is our first week with the avatar..

Will end up losing it if we cant get in there to upkeep..

Tried restarting pc, changing graphics etc... But like I said not just me, whole clan.

08-Feb-2017 13:21:03

Kera
Aug Member 2010

Kera

Posts: 11,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there Fluant, did your citadel dilapidate ? My first thought is that it did, in which case the citadel would lock and only be reopened if 5 different clan mates try to enter. The first 4 will fail, but the fifth to enter will open it for all. I note your clan is only small, so if not everyone has tried, this could be why.

If you didn't dilapidate, and everything has been going well since the citadel tick - I think the update might just be a coincidence, unless you mean the citadel tick not the game update ? then try entering from a different world. I have no idea why this should work, but it has for some people. Failing that, submit a bug report, and mention the name of your clan in your report.

If you need any more assistance, my pm is always on .

Good luck !

Kera x
Kera:
Proud leader of Shattered Moon

08-Feb-2017 17:30:45

Sicariu
Feb Member 2011

Sicariu

Posts: 9,648 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's very strange.

Is there any game message that pops up in your chat box following failed Citadel entries? From what you said, it seems that attempting to enter the Citadel is just causing a disconnect from the server.

You could try entering your Citadel from different worlds (I'm not sure why this works sometimes), but other than that, I would suggest you submit a bug report and explain in detail exactly what happens when you fail to enter. e.g. describe it as a server disconnect, elapsed time between clicking 'enter' and returning to normal after a disconnect, if you get any messages popping up from failed entries like, "connection lost - attempting to re-establish"
~ Sicariu
Leader of
No Sigil No Sleep
- founded 1 April 2013
Need Clan Help ?

08-Feb-2017 17:35:54

Quick find code: 135-136-199-65878584 Back to Top